Something strange has been going on with my blog layout and template the past several days. I didn't change anything in my blog set up, but the right menu is a mess with broken chunks and cutting off text and links. I will play with it this evening and see if I can get things fixed. I may end up with a different-looking page, but at least all the info will still be there (hopefully)!
Edit: Well, after spending 2 hours poking around in my page code and trying different page templates that all had the same problem, I figured it out. When I cut the displayed posts from 10 to 5, my page was fixed. When I went to the second page, it was broken again. The problem was broken code in one of my posts where I put in a clickable link. It's all better now. Whew.