Manjunk has the same cache as the Chick Poop products, and is probably good as a joke gift if not for the actual usefulness of the product. It sells on their website for $25 for 4 oz. Not exactly a blazing deal, but again, the cute factor.
Their website states that they do donate a portion of the sales to Prostate Cancer research. However, they don't state what percentage. I am awfully picky about details with these things.
I can't verify that this product is Paraben Free although it is advertised as Organic. They only list the organic ingredients on the website.
Our formula is designed with the modern man, and his daily activities, in mind. Our ingredients are second-to-none and deliver the ultimate in private hygiene. They include:
- Aloe Vera - reduces inflammation, heals, soothes, and keeps everything soft to the touch
- Carrot Seed Oil - a premier skin healing oil, high carotol content gives it skin-rejuvenative properties
- Jojoba Oil - a waterproofing agent that aids your ability to heal and has natural fungicide properties
- Lime Essential Oil - refreshing oil containing limonene, citral and camphene - all antiseptic and cleansing compounds
- Malaleuca Tree Extract (Tea Tree Oil) - known medicinal beneficent, including antiseptic and antifungal action
- Rosehip Seed Oil - high in the skin-improving, essential fatty acids - linolenic acid and omega-3
- Totarol™ - a potent anti-bacterial tree extract imported from New Zealand, one of the main ingredients that improves overall hygiene
- Vitamin E - the most important lipid-soluble antioxidant, protects cell membranes from oxidation
- Wheat Germ - contains 23 nutrients and contains more nutrients per ounce than any other vegetable or grain