This just goes to show how overworked I have been. I completely missed this the first time through. Zoya Nail Polish is running an exchange program. You send them your old bottles of any brand of fingernail cancer, and they will send you shiny new bottles of their products which don't contain harmful chemicals. Zoya does have a large variety of great shades. I have a shoebox full of OPI I have been holding, waiting for a good way to dispose of them. I think some Zoya would make good stocking stuffers.
- You pay to ship your old polish to them.
- You pay shipping and processing for each of their products which is $3 per bottle shipped. Their regular price is $6 a bottle plus shipping.
- You must select exactly the same number of Zoya Polishes as the number of polishes you are returning. Ex: If you send in 6, you have to buy 6.
- You must exchange a minimum of 6 bottles of polish, and no more than a maximum of 200 bottles.
- Offer expires April 28, 2009.
If you miss the deadline, they are doing it again for Earth Day.
- - - - - - - -
We are writting to let all our customers know that the Zoya Nail Polish Exchange has been an amazing hit. We have had over 70,000 bottles of old nail polish exchanged for new Zoya Polish.
As a result of this succes, the word has spread quickly and more and more people want to participate. Even many of the people who tried the program once (loved it), realized that they had more polish that they wanted to exchange. For these reasons we have extended the Zoya Nail Polish Exchange program through 4/28/2009.
For more information on the Zoya Polish Exchange visit http://www.zoya.com/exchange
Please tell your freinds and family about this promotion. To save shipping costs on sending your old nail polishes to us, many people have been grouping their exchanges with friends, family and co-workers.